Join the Webinar
Power Your BI with Big Data
Webinar Details: Wednesday, December 13
Session #1: 1 p.m. GMT
Session #2: 11 a.m. PT
Fueling your BI analysts with big data simply should not be hard. And it isn’t, if you put the right steps and processes in place. Through real world experience, organizations such as Dell have found the right practices to curate and deliver the right data to the right people. These shops have proven that big data can be processed into a form appropriate for BI tools, and that BI practitioners can learn to swim in big data’s deeper waters.
Join us for this webinar to discuss how to effectively marry your big data with your BI community. The session will examine specific steps from trusted practitioners to optimally fuel your BI users with big data including:
- The best ways to engineer big data for your BI community
- The role of data exploration to speed BI processes
- Extended data warehouse as a bridge across the data lake
- How to operationalize Big Data pipelines for consistent feeds
- How BI power analysts can be part of the Big Data community
CEO/Founder at Blue Badge Insights
Big Data Practitioner, Formerly of Dell
Register to Watch Live!